- This split level apartment is great for family vacationeers! It is in a gated community 1 minute walk from the beach (ca. 3 km from city centre).
It is spacious (ca. 85m²) with an open plan livingroom and a fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, coffeemaker, oven, stove, sink, dishwasher, espresso machine, china, glasses, silverware and pots & pans. Adjacent to kitchen is a small balcony with a washer.
The living area is equipped with a sectional, a TV (SatTV ASTRA), a DVD player with Radio and 5.1 surround, door to terrace and ceiling fan.
The breakfast nook/den sits 5 people.
Each level has 1 bedroom (upper: single and double bed and Aircondition; lower: double bed and ceiling fan) and a bathroom (upper: tub/shower, bidet, WC, sink; lower: shower, WC, sink).
It has two terraces, upstairs (25m²) and downstairs (36m²), with 4 lounge chairs, a table and 6 chairs.
There is a bus stop close by (20m from gate) that takes you to Dènias centre every 30 minutes.
The next grocery shop is about 2 minutes walk and there a several restaurants in walking distance and at the beach.
- Guest Access
- The guests are welcome to use all the amenities of the apartment itself, the communal pool – which you can watch from the terrace whilst relaxing in the sun with a Sangria i.e. – and the parking in the gated community.
- Interaction with Guests
- The keys will be received from a caretaker that speaks English, German, Spanish and French. She also cleans the place after and before the guests arrive.
All preliminary negotiations will be done through e-mail with the owner directly.
- The Neighborhood
- Close to the beach and it’s bars and restaurants (1 minute walk).
3 Minute drive to the center of Dènia. Nice pool and garden.
- Getting around
- Best transport from airport: Car rental (ca. an hour drive from Alicante or Valencia which are both ca. 90Km away from Dènia).
Bus stop close by (Les Nereides). Bus runs every 30 minutes to Dènias Bus terminal.
Rental Car is recommended for sightseeing, excursions to i.e. Benidorms amusement parks, the safari park or bigger grocery shopping tours.